Chrysler Financial / scam charges

United States Review updated:
For the last 11 months we have had no income and have done everything we can to pay our bills to keep our perfect credit as good as we could. We have been a few days late and have been charged late charges, which we have paid.

I tried to pay online yesterday and the website wouldn't take my payment. I called today and they would not waive the late charge stating that there is no grace period -untrue since they don't charge a late charge until the 11th day. The supervisor I spoke with frustrated me to the point where I was yelling and screaming at her to stop talking and listen to me. I never yell and scream - this is just not something I do. She said, "All I want to hear from you is your routing number on your account to pay your bill."

We have bought nothing but Chrysler products since 1972. We have been customers at the same dealership since 1994. No other creditor that I have spoken to over the last couple of months has treated me this way. They have treated me with respect and understanding. What is wrong with Chrysler? Weren't they bailed out a time or two? They should understand tough economic times better than anyone!
Va

Comments

Sa
  4th of Nov, 2008
let's go to the Attorney General about the way they mistreat customers who are trying in good faith to make their payments

Chrysler Capital Logo Chrysler Capital