Chromecast / Xfinity / cable tv

Quincy ma, United States Review updated:

Order the new $99 month Comcast Xfinity plan.Receive my boxes on Friday it's now Monday still have no service.

The customer service department is horrible. I called twice on Friday to set up my service nothing, I called five times on Saturday and a customer service representative hung up the phone on me. I also called about three or four times on Sunday. A Comcast technician came to my house on Saturday and could not fix the problem.

I was guaranteed a technician to stop by today... never showed up! I rather pay $300 to $400 a month for service than to deal with the *** that Comcast has to offer.

Comcast does not care about their customers nor do they care about anything else except for making money.I've had Chromecast for four days and I'm done with them I'm canceling their horrible! I am a barber I work at a barbershop with five other barbers 350 clients. Every single person told me that Comcast is the worst.

Chromecast / Xfinity

St
Feb 24, 2014

Comments

• Co
      25th of Mar, 2014

Comcast has the worse customer service and beware of their sales ploy. ### even if you call prior to contract you will be charged for Premier channels at a ridiculous price. When you go to the top dog you may as well speak to your wall. I had been a customer of 20+ years and only getting worse, went with Direct and actually get what I pay for and now happy. I will pay Comcast even though I do not feel they should be. But never again as their customer service is so bad!!

• Sp
      21st of Apr, 2014

Also from Quincy and couldn't agree more that Comcast doesn't care about customers. I only use them for broadband but I get basic cable free the 1st year so I threw the box on a rarely used TV. It took at least a week for the box to display any programming. All I had was the Guide. Pathetic. Switched to Dish for TV years ago because they blow Comcast away in programming & Customer Service.

• De
      27th of May, 2014

A complete waste of money. All the research I have done, not one time did I read anywhere that chromecast is only compatible with "android". Since I have an iphone it is totally worthless to me. So on my way to return it and buy a "roku" streaming stick.