Choice Home Warranty / self cleaning wall oven

1 Granite City, IL, United States

BOY OH BOY, JUST READ THESE REVIEWS. LAWSUITS AGAIN PEOPLE CLAIMING OF HOW THEY WERE WORKED OVER BY THIS COMPANY. If I stopped there that would be good enough for anyone to know NOT TO have anything to do with this warranty company.
Do you think that these people just make up these stories? Sounds like the government doesn't it? SCAM ARTISTS NOT GIVING INSURED MONEY PAYING INDIVIDUALS WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO! Their line is WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE, not give you a consolation cash offer of what they say but repair or replace it. NEVER, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SHYSTERS. Just read these reviews, something wrong for sure with ALL THESE people complaining wouldn't you think?
This company loss a lawsuit a few years back HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
PAID FOR THERE DISHONESTY ACTS OF BUSINESS. CHW YOU NEED TORE UP FOR YOUR LOW LIFE ACTS! I WANT THE REST OF MY WALL OVEN MONEY. CHW gave me $ 500.00 for me it wailer in for my $1800.00 wall oven. And then told me, Well think about it...you at least got your initial warranty money back. WHAT A BUNCH OF PIG ROLLERS! Don't do it!

Tg