Chipotle Mexican Grill / not happy with service

Hello, we r regular customers at chipotle n we were at chipotle last week as our kids had spring break.well it was an appropriation day for them as they earned free meal coupons of chipotle from school for reading books. We went to Warner Robins . Ga location n the manager on duty told we do not except such coupons n he don't know how to redeem them, we did request them but as if he was not interested in our talk n I just thought of paying it as it was looking like he n the co employee made an uncomfortable situation by laughing n talking to other customers n as an educated n confident person I shouldn't think so but it was n racists behavior n I didn't want my kids to get in such situation n didn't wanted their happy mood go bad but if this is going happens again the company should stop encouraging kids for nothing... Pizza Hut do that too, never problems n on the top they appreciate our kids frequent visits with reading rewards coupons... just not that I do took pics of the store, it was so dirty, the serving station was mess.. non tables clean to sit n eat, we cleaned n sat to eat.chips were over salted n not crispy but chewy.
I did told the manager that I am going to let your company know about this n he was whatever, just not interested.

Mu