Chicken Express / manager and owner

I am a former employee and I posted on this complaint board a couple of days ago. Since my post I continued to contact the owner. I still have not received a call from him however, I did receive a call from the manager. I talked to her and told her what my actions were for not sending my W2 yet. She then hung up on me and texted me and told me I was being very rude to her and that that is the reason she hung up. I never once spoke ill to her I was simply stating the facts of what I had done for not sending my W2. She said that my W2 was sent back to the store, when I receive a picture of my envelope sitting on her desk it has the correct address on it which tells me that she didn't send it in the first place. There is nothing wrong with my address and no reason that it should have been returned. I'm not too sure what can be done about this but this is very poor management and obviously a shady owner if he can't even return a call from a former employee about how his manager is treating people.

So