Chick-Fil-Aemployment practices

J Nov 29, 2017

Thursday October 19th 2017, a manager sprayed RAID in front of many employees including myself trying to rid the store of Fly's.

I passed out at work in the middle of the wet slippery floor. (That is a hazard during business hours) I had a dizzy spell from inhaling the poison right before I passed out. I was disoriented when I came to 5 minutes later. Several employee' s filled out witness statement forms but NOT the employee's that witnessed the Manager spraying the raid. It was ALL ON VIDEO!

My supervisor took me to the ER. I have a concussion and dehydration from not drinking at work. Chick-Fil-A is SUPPOSED to issue a Employee cup for $5 but conveniently didn't have 1 for me. They expected me to buy a cup everyday like a customer & at the customer's price which is $2 for a small cup! I goto work to make money, not spend my money.

I've had seizures ever since from hitting my head. Chick-fil-a won't give me compensation for my on the job injury!!

I was denied for workman's comp because my manager lied stating that I had a pre-existing condition, which I did not!

I didn't get to talk to the people investigating this!! Now, I've got $16, 550 in medical bills!! I am currently under a Neurologists care due to the head injury causing seizures!