Chevron / not being profesional about firing employees

g & m oil
Twentynine Palms
Phone: 760401-5093
my girlfriend was fired for shortage of ciggerettes and doesnt even smoke and never has she was fired without notice or warnings on her record and it was not acceptable or profesional . she turned the store around for the best and brought bussiness because of her dedication to chevron.And had nothing but high hopes for her store. She worked there for 2 years and 8 months with out any problems then instanly got fired.they asumed she took the ciggerettes with no proof and in the past she had asked for more security camras and never got an answer or help with the issues of the store, for example : the shortages of the ciggerettes.I think if ciggerettes were taken they should look at the smokers before the non smokers, and is willing to take a test to prove she doesnt and has never smoked ciggerettes. this is aproblem that needs to be looked in to as soon as possible, until taken care of everybody that I know and she knows which is the whole town will never get gas from chevron ever again.p.s. we know the whole town we have lived in this town over 15 years and get along with everyone.peple have already heard about her not being there and have cancelled their cards and now are getting gas else where.

N  16th of Jun, 2009 by
Wow... I worked for Chevron Thailand, but my experience was so different than yours. A couple of the COCO site managers in Thailand allow some tolerance to lost in Star Mart. This is a big hole for Chevron to loose $$$.

One site manager even caught on the copy of closed circuit TV that stole the station's money and yet still was able to continue working for the company.

When I emailed a letter to the mangement for non-comply action since they talked so much about compliance. After the RBU head found out, he called me in the office and asked me to relocate right away to the area that I discovered fraud cases. Is this considered CHEVRON LEADERSHIP?

Later I was punished for false complaint against my supervisor, poor leadership and asked me to sign to accept the result of the investigation. Again no warning letter even once from the company. I got 2+ for my performance just 6 months before this case happened.

FYI: The first year I worked at this position, I discovered more than 10 cases related to COCO site managers cheating. What was the COCO audit team doing?

Either the management who gave me ranking were smoking or the managment is afraid that I might discover more fraud cases.

I filed a complaint about COMPLIANCE issue, yet I was blamed for unrelated issue.

Is Chevron management in San Ramon smoking or what? Go audit your operation outside the US.
I still have the copy of CCTV if anyone wants to reinvestigate the case.

Chevron Corporation Logo Chevron Corporation