Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. / Scam Lottery
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
P.O. Box 850
We are officially announcing to you the result of CHEVROLET MotorsEmail Lottery Promotion held on the 8TH AUG 2008 as part of ourprograms to Launch our new office that was commissioned on 1ST of AUG2008 in Manchester United Kingdom. Your email was attached to ticketnumber CHEVROLET-UK-CP8XC098372N with draw number Z93BL whichconsequently won you in the 2nd category prize, your email address was extracted from our electronic email extraction system which randomlyselected Eleven (11) Lucky Winners of which your email address was among one of the lucky winner. You are therefore been approved for a payout of a total sum 450, 000 GBP And a brand new CHEVROLET CAPTIVA CAR(FOUR HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS & A CHEVROLET CAPTIVA CAR).
Here is a picture of your winning CAR.http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/front_website/gallery.php?id=218818
We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidentialas our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation andunwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals. The selectionprocess was carried our through our computerized Email Selection System(ESS) which selects email from a database of over 600, 000 email addresswas drawn from all over the continents of the World. This promotionsbeing the first of its kind will now take place annually and we hopeyou will also take part in our next year One Million Pounds Sterling International Lottery Game. To file your claim, you are to contact our Customer Service Unit authorized to conduct the necessary Verificationto enable you receive your Cash Prize and your CHEVROLET CAPTIVA CAR, (You will receive more email upon acknowledgement of this email).
Customer Service Unit
CONTRACTED AGENCY: Thomas Kwa & Arnold Carter Associates CONTACT PERSONS
Mr. Thomas KwaPhone # +[protected]
20 Queens land Road, London
SW2 3JB ENGLAND. U.K
You can call any of the claims agents assigned for your claims, or sendan email to them, you are to provide to your agents the below underlisted information as soon as possible:
1. NAME IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS (IN FULL):
6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):
7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER:
8. Where would you prefer your car to be shipped? Home Or Office Address?
9. Most importantly scan copy of your Passport or any other I D Cards :
This program is promoted and sponsored by Frontline group and CHEVROLETWorldwide; we intend to use this medium to help individuals generatefortunes, which would encourage them to expand their business frontiersthereby creating more opportunities and assisting with humanitarian Concerns within their immediate environment. All winning must beclaimed not later than one Week of Acknowledgment. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to CHEVROLET Motors Treasury as Unclaimed.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff.
N.B: Anybody under the age of 16 is not eligible to participate in thisprogram.
Yours in service,
Mrs Sarah Chow
(Programs & Events).
Material Copyright © 2008 The CHEVROLET Co. Ltd
More Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 Duramax Fuel injectors 
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - Fake or mreal 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department 
- chevrolet car - fake lootery 
- Chevrolet - water leak in 2008 Malibu LTZ 
- Chevrolet Motors Promotion United Kingdom - 3crore 35lakh rupees chevrolet captive car 
- Chevrolet - car damaged in “freak accident” 
- GM-Chevrolet - cost to replace hvac actuator door on 2012 camaro
- GM Chevrolet - 2011 chevy malibu, passenger door could not open
- 2011 Chevrolet Equinox - failure of engine balance chain and fuel pump