Checks Unlimited / Fraudulent check cashing
Someone at their printing facility is swiping checks prior to them being bound into booklets, writing Chinese names on these these checks and then cashing checks. We got hit for $2500.
When we called the company to inform them of the problem we could not get through. This happened on November 12th and we have been calling every day since then. Our bank was very good about reversing the charges and refunding us our money. I want my money back for the checks that I am not able to use at this point.
I will never purchase checks from them again. I now have to deal with a new account number, debit cards, and auto bill payments that were tied to the old account. I am seriously pissed!
More Checks Unlimited Complaints & Reviews
- Checks Unlimited - check fraud 
- Checks Unlimited - Huge error 
- Checks Unlimited - The run around 
- Checks Unlimited - Buyer beware
- Checks Unlimited - overcharge 
- Checks Unlimited - printed checks, unethical behaviour
- Direct Checks Unlimited Sales - ordering checks
- Checks Unlimited - fraudulent checks
- Checks Unlimited - Worst Experience Imaginable
- Checks Unlimited or 4Checks or Artistic Checks - the real company is unclear - Submitted payment 4 times and they still send me to collections - even though I never actually purchased from them?