Checks Unlimited / Fraudulent check cashing

Someone at their printing facility is swiping checks prior to them being bound into booklets, writing Chinese names on these these checks and then cashing checks. We got hit for $2500.

When we called the company to inform them of the problem we could not get through. This happened on November 12th and we have been calling every day since then. Our bank was very good about reversing the charges and refunding us our money. I want my money back for the checks that I am not able to use at this point.

I will never purchase checks from them again. I now have to deal with a new account number, debit cards, and auto bill payments that were tied to the old account. I am seriously pissed!

Comments

• Ms
      4th of Jan, 2011

I am glad I read these complaints. I was trying to order through their site and kept getting an error message to add an option. Then I decided to check them out and Googled "Checks Unlimited + fraud" and then found this site. After reading the complaints, I decided to go through my bank's vendor even though the Checks Unlimited Hello Kitty check designs were cuter. Just not worth the risk.

14th of Apr, 2018

I am another victim of the stolen checks fraud from this check printing company. I strongly believe check s from their facility are swiped, sold to scammers and cashed. Stay away from printing checks through them.