Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's / service issue

1 Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:

My daughter stopped at the Checkers located at Ulmerton Rd / 49th St, Clearwater, Fl last night on her way to work. Could you please review the security cameras (12/1/2018 @ 11:33pm) to verify the discrepancy where she gave Chris Glack $20 to pay for order, but he claims it was a $10. He abruptly closed the window on her. I tried to call at [protected] to speak with a manage concerning this incident but with no success! Your attention to this matter would be very much appreciated.

Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's

Wi
Dec 2, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      2nd of Dec, 2018

Please ignore this complaint. My daughter just informed me that she really did pay with a $10 bill and she tried to claim she paid with a $20 bill so she can get an extra $10 back. Now she is afraid that since I posted this online that she will go to jail. I had no idea at the time when I posted this complaint that she was being dishonest. Please just forget about all of this as she is just a teen aged girl.

2nd of Dec, 2018

I called back and they told me they could not refund the money until they counted the money at the end of the night and saw if they were $10 over. At this time my daughter broke down crying and told the truth. I informed her that they would return the money once they counted it to verify that they had an extra $10. This is when she confessed. She is scared that they will have her charged because I gave them a number to call.

2nd of Dec, 2018

She is very sorry for what she did.