Cheapoair / Onetravel / fraud charges

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Cheapoair is the biggest fraud company ever, located in 213 west 35 th street ny and farmingo street las evvegas, this company nvr cares about wt people might think of this rip off, fraud charges, wrong ticket amount, and may more, this all in one scrap company, beware guys dnt ever purchase tickets from cheapoair or onetravel.

Ri

Comments

• Kh
      20th of Jun, 2010

I booked a flight from nyc to fort lauderdale. My credit card info was entered incorrectly. After submitting the information, it was indicated that I would receive the confirmation via email. After coming home from dinner I found an email saying my credit card was declined because the information was entered wrong. I called the Onetravel and spoke with a representative. He was searching for the same fare that was now unavailable-another fare now much more expensive popped up. I stayed on the phone for a while with no resolution. I said if it is not processed and my card has been declined from your company, I would not want to proceed with the booking. He said he would charge me $17.50 for submitting the request. I don't understand how they would charge me money for entering incorrect information for my credit card. He blamed me for the whole event and said he is only trying to help me, but will have to charge me $17.50. Ultimately, I don't understand how if I can not buy an airline ticket because of incorrect credit card info, then how can they charge me $17.50 on that same card?

They are CROOKS. I don't appreciate accusatory language and I don't like being charged money and not receive anything in return.