CheapCaribbean.com / Faulst advertisment

1 2003 South Easton Road Suite 100Doylestown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-915-2322

this company offers a 4 night package to Puerto Rico. So when you enter the departing date, automatilly they choose the arriving date
AND TIME they say oh no you choose. but when i looked at the time
i would have never imgined that i would be departing from Puerto Rico at 2:55 AM on 8/18/09. when i arrived at 8:00 PM on the 14th of august.

Comments

• Pr
      28th of Jul, 2010

I agree. Cheap Caribbean is a terrible company and doesnt stand behind their word. NEVER USE THEM!!!

• Ca
      5th of Oct, 2010

At CheapCaribbean we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this month, marking our 1, 000, 000th customer and selling a very nice all inclusive for $10. We have very few complaints and over 10, 000 positive reviews. We wouldn't be around 10 years if we didn't have unbelievablle prices matched with incredible customer service. With nearly 200 employees and 100, 000+ website visitors per day, we are the number one dedicated website in the world to the Caribbean and Mexico from the USA. Thanks for all our customers for the past 10 years and looking forward to the next 10 years seeing you on the beach!

6th of Oct, 2010

the all inclusive for $10 is a joke. The price comes out to the same as normal when you go to checkout. again false advertisement!!!

• Go
      20th of Oct, 2010

Primetime21---I actually have some friends who booked the $10 deal and it is definitely NOT a joke nor false advertisement. THEY ACTUALLY PAID $10 PER PERSON PER NIGHT-----CHEAP CARIBBEAN IS AMAZING!!!

20th of Oct, 2010

i find that hard to believe. when i tried booking the $10 deal it was more than normal.

Actually my brother-in-law just used them for his honeymoon and everything was messed up!

• Br
      16th of Nov, 2010

I just got back from lifestyle in puerto plata. Ok, there was a little bit of tax to pay, but this was still an incredible deal that i could not find on any other website. I had a great experience with my entire vacation.