Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care / inferior product

I wanted to say thank you to an earlier poster that gave a phone number for the company! THANK YOU!!! I was able to get through to a representative after only a minute of being on hold. [protected] the automated answering will want to know the purpose of your call...press #2 for changes to your existing Wen account. When a representative answered I explained that I wanted to cancel my membership with Wen hair care. I told her I kind of liked the product but it had not done for my hair what I thought it would. I said I wished to keep the rest of the 90 day supply that was sent to me in January and I knew the last payment for that would be coming out of my account today and that was ok. She went ahead and cancelled future shipments/payments and sent me a confirmation email. They can do all of this without your customer #, if you give them your last name and zip code they can find your account and then give you your customer #. I am hopeful that I have ended my obligations to Wen and look forward to finding a more legitimate product line for my hair that does NOT involve automatic shipments ;) ~Katy

Ka

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2010

Update to my post...Wen is not able to email you, the customer service reps do not have outside email access. So, in regards to cancelling your memebership-- their system does not generate confirmation numbers but if you cancel your memebership that will generate an order number, get that number. I would also reccomend calling them back to have another rep pull up your account and make sure the cancelation order is there...good luck! ~Katy

• La
      1st of Aug, 2011

Ive been using the Wen Sweet Almond Mint cleansing conditioner since October 2010. I love it! I will never go back to shampoo and conditioner. I use 2 pumps per wash twice a week, and my hair is colored on a regular basis. I have soft manageable hair with a lot of shine. I've had no problems ordering just what I need, and when I stopped my regular order because I moved to England from Cali USA the customer care representitives were very helpful. I only need 2 bottles of cleansing conditioner per year. I spent a great deal more than that on shampoo and conditioner per year before. Thank you!

• Pm
      1st of Sep, 2011

I have a question, Has anybody found that after usng Wen their hair is thining out? I have been using Wen for awhile, and I find my hair is so much thinner recently. If anyone has any recomendations I would love to hear them. Pmitc91842.

21st of Nov, 2011

Guthy Renker has been an absolute nightmare. I ordered a introductory pack and quickly decided I didn't want to receive any more products. So I phoned them to cancel about 6 months ago. Last week to my surprise they charged my credit card over $40 without permission. So I phoned Guthy Renker and spoke to two different people who were both very rude and constantly talked over me while I tried to explain the situation. They insisted that my account was not cancelled but only suspended even though I clearly instructed them that I did not want to receive any more products when I phoned 6 months ago. They now expect me to pay all the postage - that's over $20 including return postage for a product that I clearly told them I don't want to receive. I've got a life threatening medical condition and can no longer afford these extra costs. They are stealing peoples money and show no respect! I refuse to pay for the postage, so I have to wait and see if my bank can do a credit card chargeback. I'll never buy anything from Guthy Renker ever again.

• Ti
      20th of Nov, 2013

YES!!! My hair fell out too and got so thin you could see through it! It was following out at an alarming rate! I stopped using WEN and my hair loss has stopped. Now I have to try and grow some of it back. It's a total mess now!!!