Chase Credit Card Services / unauthorized charges
Chase sent us a 3% offer on all transfers for the life of the account, so we transferred the rest of our cards, and closed those accounts, to chase knowing we would not find anything lower than 3%. We mailed in our payment the day we received a bill. For nearly 6 months everything was fine.
One month we received our bill on the normal date and mailed off our payment the day after, like usual, two to three weeks before the due date. The next month we open our bill to find that our % rate had been raised from %3.00 to %14.99, we called to find out why, they replied that they had not received the payment until 12 hours, yes 12 hours past the due date. They had held on the check until the day after our account was due.
I asked them to please put the % rate back down and they refused saying that they had not received it until the day after the due date. The check was dated for two weeks before the due date and they refused to send me the postmarked envelope in which the payment was received saying they had lost it. Chase is a predatory credit company who should not be allowed to do business in this country.
More Chase Credit Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - statements
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - freeze on my only checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase fraud and they won't refund my money