Chase Bank Usa / minimum payment increase
On june 25, 2009 I received notification from chase bank that my minimum payment would increase from 2% to 5% of the balance. This is outrageous. We the people need to run chase bank out of business. How do we do this? By closing our accounts; personal and business, never to return as customers again. This behavior raises questions like, if chase can do this so can any other bank? And when they try and tell you it will ruin your credit score? I say stick your credit score where the sun don't shine. Credit scores are weapons used by the bank. Credit is dead as we once new it anyway. If 850, 000 account holders default because they can't afford the minimum, who cares about credit scores. Don't file bankruptcy, just quit paying chase. Then they will have to hire more collectors in india to work the phones. We need to abolish banks and go back to cash only transactions. Take these greedy sleezy bank executive weasels down with the rest of us. They have already stolen our 401k retirement savings, our tax money we pay out and now our credit ratings we have worked a lifetime to establish. Let's begin the bank abolition now!!!
More Chase Bank Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that