Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / needs a full reconveyance from washington mutual
My house was posted on a bond. Washington Mutual is the trustee. The District Court sent me a letter and the deed stated that it is cleared and I need a full reconveyance from Washington Mutual to record.
I took the District Court letter and the deed to a Chase Bank in Simi Valley for help. A loan officer is assigned to help me.
She could not help me and suggested me to contact Chase Mortgage Service Department. I had contacted Chase Service Department in September and they gave me an email address for contacting and sending document. I sent them two email including the District Court letter and the deed in September and Decembet of 2017 but did not receive any response yet. Please help me to obtain a full reconveyance. My email address is tunguyen1@sbcglobal, net
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - front desk/ customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase marriott card
- Chase.com - brokerage/sole owner; investment/stocks/bonds
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - wrong information from teller
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - misplaced my funds