Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / needs a full reconveyance from washington mutual
My house was posted on a bond. Washington Mutual is the trustee. The District Court sent me a letter and the deed stated that it is cleared and I need a full reconveyance from Washington Mutual to record.
I took the District Court letter and the deed to a Chase Bank in Simi Valley for help. A loan officer is assigned to help me.
She could not help me and suggested me to contact Chase Mortgage Service Department. I had contacted Chase Service Department in September and they gave me an email address for contacting and sending document. I sent them two email including the District Court letter and the deed in September and Decembet of 2017 but did not receive any response yet. Please help me to obtain a full reconveyance. My email address is tunguyen1@sbcglobal, net
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - closed bank account and can't access money