The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / needs a full reconveyance from washington mutual

1 United States

My house was posted on a bond. Washington Mutual is the trustee. The District Court sent me a letter and the deed stated that it is cleared and I need a full reconveyance from Washington Mutual to record.

I took the District Court letter and the deed to a Chase Bank in Simi Valley for help. A loan officer is assigned to help me.

She could not help me and suggested me to contact Chase Mortgage Service Department. I had contacted Chase Service Department in September and they gave me an email address for contacting and sending document. I sent them two email including the District Court letter and the deed in September and Decembet of 2017 but did not receive any response yet. Please help me to obtain a full reconveyance. My email address is tunguyen1@sbcglobal, net

Dec 28, 2017

Post your comment