Charter Communications - High Speed Internet Service / a cult of snakes
If I may refer to the 10 deadly plagues of God, such as the lotust swarm and the river of blood, Charter Communications would be the 11th plague. They are a monopoly, seeing as how so many people were robbed of their good service with the companies they were with before Charter came along and bought them all. Every single person who answers the customer service lines speak less english than my 6 year old sister. The lies they tell are endless, and most blood boilingly frustrating of all, is their service. My internet connection has had Intermittency (service goes on and off every few minutes) for about 2 months. Then to add to it, there is supposedly a "massive" outage in the Duluth, GA area. Of course Charter couldn't care any less. Why? Because they know that they are the only high speed cable provider in the area, and people who are accustomed to 5meg dont want to downgrade to DSL which barely hits 1.5meg. But I will warn you now, and God Bless me for the countless people I may help, that if Charter is the only provider in your area, PLEASE go for DSL or even Dialup. The stress this corporation has given me has made me a smoker again. The inexplicable happiness I will feel when this company goes bankrupt may just give me a heart attack. You have been warned folks, stay away from this cult of shady, incompetent, dung beetles. I spit on this company. If you think I'm overreacting, please pleasure youself to the MILLIONS of complaints posted all over the internet about Charter.
More Charter Communications - High Speed Internet Service Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet
- Charter Communications - internet, phone, and tv. deception and price hiking