Charter Communications / overcharging and stolen property.
I have the Charter Cable Television, High Speed Internet, and Telephone Bundle package that is supposed to be one bill every month for $99. Every month they bill me twice per month for a total of over $200, that is not the deal I accepted, and everytime I ask someone why I am charged so much all they can say is "I don't know." I have also had 2 items stolen from my home by 2 of their Technicians, the first item was a cable internet modem that I had purchased in full from Charter, this was replaced in time. Secondly, a wireless usb adapter for my second computer was stolen and I haven't seen payment or the adapter in several months and no one can help me. I am being overcharged and for extremely bad service with almost no customer support/service.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet
- Charter Communications - internet, phone, and tv. deception and price hiking