Charter Communications / phone number blocked from charter system
It took Charter more than 2 weeks of home service calls about poor picture quality to determine that the problem was a line feeding into the neighborhood. Their estimates for resolving the problem varied from 2 days to 2 weeks. When I spoke with a supervisor he said he was not sure that a work order for the problem had even been submitted. When I told him this was unacceptable service, he hung up on me and blocked my phone number out of Charter's customer repair division. The company subsequently has informed me that Charter is unable to block out individual phone numbers. Cingular wireless however ran a diagnostic on my line and verified that Charter was indeed blocking my number. All of the above clearly indicates that within the Charter organization, the left hand does not know what the right is doing.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - inability to get service because of my marital status 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet