[Resolved] Cex.io / cex.io mastercard withdrawl

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I opened an account in December 2017 with $100 USD and I was going to buy Bitcoin. When I read that the minimum purchase was a lot more than $100 I went to withdraw the funds.
That transaction and every transaction since then has been rejected.
Your staff insist that the problem is with my bank but I have contacted them on various occasions and they have informed me that there is absolutely no limitations on my MasterCard account. I have received funds from other countries at various times and I have never had a problem with any transaction in the past.

Your staff continue to tell me that I need to open another account or convert the money to cryptocurrency and withdraw some other way. But I keep telling them that is not an option for me. I don't have crypto accounts or extra bank accounts or any other means of withdrawing my money and I don't understand how you can very easily take money from my MasterCard but you can't refund or make a deposit.

I have been at this for 6 months and i'm at a point now that it makes my sick in my stomach to try and deal with you. This is, without any shadow of a doubt, the most horrible experience that I've ever endured with a company in my entire life.

I am bewildered at how unwilling you are to try and help me with this issue with your staff just regurgitating the same useless information every time I contact them.

I don't have, nor can I get, another bank card.
I don't have, nor can I afford to open, any other crypto type account and I certainly don't have enough money to buy any crypto currency.

It is true I have been rude at times in my replies but in my defense, your level of service is abysmal and 6 months of it is just downright rude.

CEX.IO you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Resolution statement

• CEX.IO Customer Care's Response, Jun 15, 2018

Dear Canicoll,

Please accept our apologies for all the inconveniences the issue might have caused you.

Kindly be informed that there might be issues with a withdrawal to a payment card, since the nature of cryptocurrency is still an unregulated feature within the bank industry. And if a card does not have any limitations, it still may not support cryptorelated payments. I also would like to emphasize that CEX.IO uses the services of licensed financial institutions, which are working according to their internal procedures, as well as your card issuing bank has its own rules with regard to cryptorelated payments. And once there is an issue from their side, we can not affect it somehow.

In such cases our Support Team can advise either to contact a bank representative in order to check the reason of a card rejection and solve the problem or use another card for withdrawal. Besides, there is always an option to convert fiat assets in crypto and withdraw them in that manner.

But in order to look more deeply into your particular case and help you to find a reasonable solution, kindly provide your user ID.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• CEX.IO Customer Care's Response, Jun 18, 2018

Dear Vijay Kumar Thudi,
    Thank you for contacting us.

Please clarify if there is something that we can help you with.
    In case you have some question regarding CEX.IO, please let us know.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ca
Jun 15, 2018

Comments

• Vi
      18th of Jun, 2018

Haven received another payout, I believe this is a better moment to place trade and replicate winning with the very best Account manager I have seen, a SUPER BROKER/MANAGER who use a smart strategic method to execute his trade, if you are faced with difficulty in trading or you are a newbie in the market, all you need is a small investment to make that
    change. If you are seeking for help to a great account management strategy with very little or no minimal risk involve, feel free to connect with her about her unique strategy and process, I assure you of steady winning and constant
    withdraw. You can contact her via email below at vanderlaanyoelle007@gmail.com´╗┐ or via her WhatsApp number: +1 518 622 1571