Certs, Inc. / Scam and cheating!
My husband and I were promised a 5 day cruise, $40.00 gas rebate and a free dinner for listening to a presentation about a vacation plan. The cruise turned out to have several hundred dollars processing fees, the gas rebate would be paid at 10.00 a month and even though we had a voucher signed by a sales representative they said they never heard of a promise of a free dinner. The post card we receive looked very official with a cruise ship on the front and the Carnival Cruise Ship logo on the back.
More Certs, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Certs, Inc. - Certs is a huge scam! 
- Certs, Inc. - Travel scam! 
- Certs, Inc. - Poor service! 
- Certs, Inc. - Save yourself the trouble! 
- Certs, Inc. - If you Jump Through Enough Hoops... 
- Certs, Inc. - How I Got My Refunds Back from Certs, Inc.
- Certs - Deposit $498 scam 
- Certs, Inc. - waiting... 
- Certs, Inc. - No refund 
- Certs, Inc. - rip off