Certegy Credit Services — denied check
My wife and I went to MC Sports to buy some Christmas presents. The checking account we used is one funded by our Christmas club so it is not a frequent use account. We bought $196 and went to pay with a check. They called the geniuses at Certegy who promptly denied my wife's purchase siting reason 2. We then used my drivers license number for the exact same transaction and it was approved. I called them to understand this and got the runaround on the risk profile etc all of which made no sense given the only change to get the transaction approved was a male versus a female license number.
I don't know why people continue to be embarrassed by this organization but it seems to me that they have little understanding how this works and even less ability to discern high from low risk.
More Certegy Credit Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!