Certegy Check Services / overpayment refund run-around
I wrote a check that bounced twice. I called Certegy, who was handling the check. They told me the check would not go through my bank a third time, so I wrote a 2nd check to them. They received and deposited it, and then the original check went through my bank! I have contacted them many times over the last 10 days to get it refunded and get a different story from every person I talk to. I have filed a complaint with our state Attorney General's office. It doesn't seem like it should be this much of a problem for them to just put the money back into my account, but they say they have to send it by mail. The moral of the story is, don't let a check bounce, but if it does and it goes to Certegy, don't send them a new check. They'll just keep running it through your account until it goes through.
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!