CenturyLink / long distance fraud
We were recently surprised by a $17, 000 charge for International calls to Guinea. Apparently, fraudsters hacked into our phone system and made 3 days worth of calls to the same number in Guinea @ $.99/minute. CenturyLink holds firm that we are responsible for these charges. Anyone out there had this situation taken care of any better? Please help!
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - customer service
- CenturyLink - internet service is being throttled down and even at times no service at times and when I call centurylink they say they dont do that.
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support