Celtic Insurance / Scam and cheating

I applied for insurance last year through Celtic. I did not get any bills from them requesting payment for my coverage. Now they canceled my insurance for this. I called them and they said they had billed me. Not true. All of my doctors bills started to show up in my mail box when I thought they had helped me out with covering my bills. Now I am stuck paying their part and not having any insurance to cover my bills.

I would like kind of help with this from them. It was their responsibility as an insurance company to help cover my bills. It is not my fault that they did not bill me for coverage. It was their responsibility to send the bill. Now I am in debt and my credit will be bad because I cannot pay all of my bills at once.

To

Comments

• Ba
      17th of Sep, 2009

celtic insurance is awful. my policy was rescended and i continued to have money
    taken out of my bank for 2 months that. i went to the bank, had it stopped and put back in my account.

i have a bill for when i was coverd. they said its like i never had coverage cause it was resended. i paid for coverage for that month.

i think a class action suit should be filed against them. thety are scamers.

• Tr
      10th of May, 2011

When you sign up with Celtic they ask you EVERY doctor you have seen in the past 10 yrs EVERY medication you have taken in the past 10 years and what the address and dates of those were. Its impossible to remember every single thing. So, I listed everything I could possibly remember. Approximately 6 months after getting coverage I started getting dizzy. The doctor thought it was an ear infection, gave me antibiotics. This didnt solve my problem. So, just to be sure they did an mri on my brain to rule out a brain tumor. Thank God, that wasnt the case. Celtic dug up some old dr. appointment a long long time ago that I missed on my application and dropped me so they wouldnt have to pay for the MRI. I have tons of bills to pay now because of this shady company. The appointment I missed had absolutely nothing to do with me getting dizzy. I have tried calling them approximately 8 times over the past 3 months since they dropped me and not once have I got to talk to a person. I get put on hold for over an hour each time and then disconnected. Celtic is a Scam insurance company! People like this should be thrown in jail!

• Gi
      23rd of Dec, 2014

tried to call them and have been on hold for 45 minutes with out talking to a live person. :(