Cebu Pacificticket refund

Last dec 26, my flight from manila to iloilo got canceled due to bad weather. I was planning to rebook but the next available date was dec 29. My flight back to manila is dec 30 so I called cebupac hotline that same day, dec 26, to just get a full refund. I was told it will be proceesed in 10 business days.

I called january 24 after seeing that it has not reflected on my credit card. They said they will give me a Debit Control Number or DCN as a proof they reversed the payment. They said i could get it in 24-48 hrs but after 5 days they are still making a follow up.

The amount i was talking about is 18, 000 something. That is what i was expecting in return. Hotline 7020888 is not really giving any help and kept saying its a different department who handles it and they also make a follow up.

I am hoping this online complaint report can give me faster resolution on this matter.

Booking ref number: Z5I3YR
Dec 26 manila to 750am
Dec 30 iloilo to manila 1850

Much appreciated. Thank you.

Michelle Satparam

Xa
Jan 28, 2017

Comments

Jan 30, 2017

They really not REFUNDING the money! They are just saying that they refunded it but not! I already called them 3 times for DCN but still on PROCESS??? Always on Process. What the Heck? It is really impossible! for almost 1 month? Still no DCN number? We asked for refund for 20, 000.00 but still not refunded for almost 1 month follow up! What are they doing with our money? Why do they have a hard time refuding our money? CEBU PACIFIC please do your JOB!!!

• El
      Jan 31, 2017

Hi we have the same problem our flight is from singapore to tacloban december 26, 2016. I demanded for refund but to no avail...they still asking me to wait 24-48hrs.
    Any idea where we can escalate this complaint?