Cebu Air / credit card fraud
1700 EUR were transferred/stolen from my credit card (VISA, issued by the Bulgarian branch of Raiffeisenbank) in 6 transactions for the period 25 DEC - 30 DEC 2008. When I finally received my bank statement, the transactions' description was: PHP (the amount of the money), CEBU AIR MiGSSMA1.5.2, and the adress of the recipient was PASIG. I have never travelled with CEBU AIR, as a matter of fact I had never heard of the company before I received my bank statement and googled the name. I had used the card (VISA) only once before the fraud - to buy cosmetics from an online beauty shop - beautive.com. I guess that's where they hacked my card, although I had used this site before, but wuth different cards, and never had a problem.
More Cebu Air Complaints & Reviews
- Cebu Pacific Air Online - double charges, no flight, no refund! 
- Cebu Pacific Airlines - overbooking/no seats available/refund 
- Cebu Pacific Air - double booking cebu pacific air 
- Cebu Pacific Airline - service management (flight cancelled by airline yet charges are levied on passengers) 
- Cebu Pacific Air - inaccurate currency conversion
- Cebu Pacific Air - I missed my connecting flight because of your poor service.
- Cebu Pacific Air - ruin my trip because of their flight delay
- Cebu Pacific Air - failure to provide accurate information and refusal to process a refund 
- Cebu Pacific Air - service I am complaining about
- Cebu Pacific Air - customer service and catering customer complaint