Cebu Air / wrongful charges

1 Singapore Review updated:

I went and did an online booking at cebu air. After giving my credit card particulars and press submit, I was prompt that I had done something wrong and was told to resubmit again. I cancelled the whole thing. When I received my credit card statement this month, I found that an amount of $232 was paid to cebu air. I called my credit card company who than gave me the contacts for manila, cebu and singapore. All of them could not help me. As I do not have a confirmation number from the online booking, very difficult for me to give them. I gave my wife's and my particulars but they are not able to see anything. I dun mind paying for the tickets but please send my tickets to me as I booked it for 24 apr 09 to 28 apr 09.

Thanks

Jude

• Jenny Agana Demesa's Response, Jun 10, 2017

Cebu Pacific Air
    Cebu Pacific Air Contacts & Information
    Posted: Jun 10, 2017 by Jenny Agana Demesa
    supposed complete name did not appear in the ticket, what action should must be taken
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
    Booking Details ref# QFD5FA
    June 9, 2017
    Manila to Bacolod
    June 28, 2017 04:20 PM
    from james Catipon to Nathaniel James Catipon

Wrong input ng Name ano po ang gagawin namin

• Noriza G. Carlos's Response, Sep 13, 2018

unathorized credit card charges
    Sept. 4, 2018
    Booking Reference QFQK8D amounting to Php10, 094.64
    and Booking Reference XGIJTT amounting to Php10, 094.64
    name of passenger:Cylde Testa and Ronald Jimenez

Comments

• Da
      27th of Apr, 2009

sir
    i went to cebu office to get a flight to manila with my wife on the 27 of april my wife got a number as told by the staff there to wait her turn her number was 36 the room was full the man then suddenly called for 40 and 43 when my wife went to take her number to get seen to the man told her to wait he is dealing with a man when my wife pointed out her number was 36 he still whould not serve her and told her to wait the man he was talking to was told a price for the ticket and gave him a ticket when my wife ask for the same flight he told her a price that was 2000 peso more than what he told the man why is that is it because i was white the flight he gave the man he could have given it to my wife bur he refused why is that is it the systym that phill people get prioriy over others when i made myself heard he passed me over to zest air lines just because i pointed out his number systym this is not fair to other users that want to use your air line service and asking for more money some thing is wrong in time you could have a big problem with this please sir coould you sort this out as i feel that that man is putting money in his pocket as i did check the net before i went to the air port the air port was in tacloban in leyte philippines thank you for your time in reading this note yours mr david demery uk resstdent ps i will be useing the air line more often in the near futher again thank you

• Al
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Cebu Pacific Air
    Philippines

I book a flight yesterday using my debit card but it was declined.'
    And the balance on my accont has been deducted. Please reach me to this email akosialmie@gmail.com

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Online booking
    Saudi Arabia

I booked online for cebu pacific manila legaspi roundtrip but then after I paid thru credit card it said processing .It took almost 2 hours then the page closed automatically ! I have not confirmed yet so i dont have any reference or reciept that I paid. Please help me settle this

15th of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Seat Allocation
    Pasay City
    cebupacificair.com

We had reserve four plane seats online (27A, B, C and D) but we were allocated to different seats (52E, F, H and J) at the time of our outbound departure (flight no. 5J929) to Bangkok, Thailand. We would like to request for a refund of the seat reservation we paid for. Our booking code is XDN5KZ.

• Ar
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Confirmation of ticket
    Caloocan city
    Philippines

I already paid in 7/11 for may booking at 7am..And its already 9:00pm not yet confirmation . My fligth still pending even I sent email my reciept dont have response.

• Ab
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - baggage sent to wrong distination
    alicia
    Philippines

im abdusaid ahiron bound 4 zambo city wit family flight 5J861 01jul18 one of our luggage was sent to gen santos acording to ur personnel due 2 wrong tagging. my only wory is wen my luggage wil arrive to zambo city safe n not open im4rtant doc inside n i ned it on monday. pls reply wer not from zambo we r frm zambo sibugay.

• La
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Damaged luggage
    Philippines

I want to complain for the damaged of my luggage last April 13, 2018. Flight number 5J 458 Depart from IloIlo City (1140) arrive in Manila (1300) I went to customer service and they gave me the site when I can complain but that's not working as I uploaded in the Photo box below.

• Ri
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - I want me you to provide official receipt on my ticket attach
    none
    Philippines

I purchase ticket thru online, and i used my credit card last march 16, 2018 and the flight of this ticket is april 2, 2018 at around 4:55-5:55am with guest name rolando barias jr.

And please send this official receipt on my email addres ria_barcenal09@yahoo.Com

i will wait for your consedirable response.

Thanks

• Z3
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Callcenter agent
    Mandaluyong
    Philippines

I was waiting in line for a supervisor and she told me to wait and i've been waiting for 30 mins and still no answer. My name is shane wong and if you can please retrive in your record about our conversation and sanction the individual for poor customer service, that will be great.. thank you

• We
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Baggage checked in
    Davao City

Hello Cebu Pacific,

I'm complaining in behalf of my Mother in law. She check in a baggage full of fruits, about 19 kilos from Davao to Cebu Today Flight number 5J 600 10pm. When they claimed their baggage the 19kls was now left with 2kls of durian. The packaging was already broken and they suspect that someone stole it.
    Pls set thia as urgent

• To
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Baggage Missing
    Brunei Darussalam

-January 14, 2018, 11PM
    -Flight Manila to Brunei 5J409
    -Baggage missing for more than half of the total passengers.
    -Return our baggage and compensate for the damaged and lost items.

• Al
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Your view boarding pass in web check in not working
    Legaspi
    Philippines

I cannot view my boarding pass and confirmation if i already check in was not shown, your web always saying "snap something went wrong"

• Se
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Customer's Concern Official Receipt
    Philippines

Good day Cebu Pacific! I encountered error in my OR. I am hoping for your immediate response for this matter. Thank you and God bless.

• Bo
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Senior citizen discount not applied when booking online
    cebupacificair.com

I tried booking online for a Cebu/Manila flight for me, a SENIOR CITIZEN and my fiance and upon seeing the detailed breakdown cost I was dismayed to see that my fare (as a senior citizen) is exactly the same as my fiance who is not. Please explain to me why it is so before I file a complain with the SENIOR CITIZEN AFFAIR.

• Vi
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Ceb go Points
    Malolos
    Philippines

I book today via my ceb go account then after i check my account in ceb to to check my points its still 0 balance what happen??

Can you please Check it Thanks..

• Li
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - stroller damaged
    Hong Kong

during travel from Manila to Hongkong, I received the stroller with a missing stroller cup and also with broken frame.

• Me
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Baggage service
    Tawi-Tawi
    Philippines

I've lost my black Esprit wrist watch in checked in baggage on

Flight 5J 839
    From Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi
    Passenger: Carlos Rodrigo O. Balbon
    Oct 16, 2017
    Baggage-PNR# D6JDTL
    4 KG Brown Bag

Please help me recover the lost item.

• Ef
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Ticketing Online
    Pasig
    Philippines

I booked for a friend, but at payment process it says it did not process both payment and booking and just gave a reference # K8QEYV, so I checked my debit card but it was already deducted. How will I refund my money. Or can I rebooked it again using the given booking reference?

18th of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - Unauthorized credit card charges
    Philippines

On Sept. 4, 2018, i tried to book PPS to Mania and vice versa, the booking was cancelled but the payment was deducted to my MBTC credit credit, to wit:

QFQK8D amounting to Php10, 094.64
    XGIJTT amounting to Php10, 094.64

please act on this...

• Ri
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Cebu Pacific Air - edit/change surname
    Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
    rencefadrilan@gmail.com

Paano mag pa edit/change ng surname sa booked na flights?
    Cebu-PPS on Sept 20, 2018