CD Earth / Cancellation

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I saw an advertisement in Facebook few months ago about CD earth and stated it's " Free CD". I was so amazed aside it's free, there is a CD of bibles study which i am interested. That is why i signed up. But a month later i found out they got money on my debit cards more than £19.00, nearly £20.00 which is very expensive and too much money they got. This week i received another CDs from CD Earth which i did not order. I don't want this and i want to stop them sending a CD on me because i'm sure they will take money into my account and i want to cancel my information to them.They are deceiving..I want them to stop to deceive people.

Ga

Comments

18th of Apr, 2012

For more than a year now my account 's been deducted £38.00 every month by CD earth, CD's that I have not order. I want this to stop and get all the payments they took from my account.

• Ko
      22nd of Mar, 2013

cd earth is apparently offering free cd's! There is no such thing as i did not even order but a huge amount of R579.54 has bee deducted from my bank account! how the got account of my banking details! they are sly for i once agreed to pay for the "postal fee" for sending the c'd to me! My efforts to retrieve my money seems to be fruitless. How do you stop this kind of practice?