CCNow / Ripoff for merchants, don't even try

One of customers bought an electronic item priced as $986 from our shopping site. He paid with his credit card, and we packed the item to ship for the next day. Ccnow charged us -$49 for this transaction. That's fine also. Next day, the customer wrote us, he wanted to cancel the purchase. We told him it was shipped. Then he received the item, returned the product back to us, and we refunded the cost of the item $967 (shipping costs subtracted). Everything was until ccnow didn't credit the -$49 commission for this purchase. What a rip-off. So someone hates from your company will buy 10 items like that, you will pack them; and tomorrow morning the buyer will write you to cancel all the purchases he made. You will give your customer all the refund, but ccnow will keep 4.9% of this transaction. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS PRACTICE is that?

They are charging you $49 fee, for a $0 transaction. The money not even got into our account yet, because ccnow pays 2 weeks later. I read all the details on their agreement, I never read something like that.

I own a paypal account, and they give your fees if you refund the money. CCNOW sucks and beware sellers...!

Va

More CCNow Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bu
      20th of Oct, 2012

Had CCNow for over two years. The worst thing I thought was their holding onto funds for two to three weeks before I actually received any of my money. That's not the worst. CCNow does absolutely NOTHING to protect merchants. In three or four shipments made to Canad and overseas, these customers claimed they never got the product I shipped to them. Even after I showed my proof of shipment with copies of my receipts to CCNow they still allowed charge backs. But here's the spooky part. THREE of the four charge backs came in one weeks' time. I found that odd. So, did I receive PROOF from CCNow that these charge backs even occurred? Only ONE; the one that I could prove and that was a transaction made through Paypal to me. But everyone should also know that Paypal ALWAYS stands by the customer. CCNow is a SCAMMER in my book. I lost THOUSANDS of dollars PLUS the items I shipped to customers outside the USA. Also, beware to all merchants shipping outside the USA using USPS. There is NO tracking, and therefore NO PROOF, once your package leaves this country. The US Postal Service does NOTHING either for merchants~!