Cbazaar / Unethical and company based on false promises

United States, California, Irvine
Unethical and company based on false promises

I wanted to share my experience with all people who possibly thinking of doing business with Cbazaar. If you wanted to order Indian dresses instead of going to your nearest store, rethink and may be think or alternative options
1. We ordered my wife's dresses for an occasion on 13th of June 2015. I called up the support team immediately after placing the order and mentioned that we need this by 25th of June as we will be out of town and we want this for the occasion.
2. Customer service comes back and says we can do it on 26th June 2015 (guy named Vishnu) as the production will be completed on 20th June, 2015.
3. I mentioned that we are willing pay for expedited shipping. As sweet talkers, they say no we don't charge our customer extra and will take care of the order ("you will receive the order on 25th June 2015 - confirmed by Prasanna the supervisor")
4. Days went by and no email exchange. Your first guess everything is going good and things are in order. So my wife send’s an email to find the status of the shipment as it was 22nd June 2015. This is irrelevant response we get
(Our email

Hi Team,
My husband spoke to Prasanna last week, where he had promised to have my Yellow N Black Georgette Straight Suit delivered on the 25th of June (this Thursday).
I haven't received any shipping tracking number or follow-up email regarding the same.
Can someone please update me?
Wife's name

Great CBazaar Response below

Dear Wife's Name,
This is with regards to the product SLSRDF1702 under the order [protected].
We would like to inform you that we had received the above mentioned product with the ready kameez length of 49.5" and hence we are proceeding with the same.
Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries. Kindly update us with the alternate contact number and also the best time to reach you, so that we will get in touch with you in case of any clarifications.
5. I call up the support and first speak to Vishnu who says there has been a minor production delay and we will update you in a day or two. Then I escalated and speak to Xavier. Interestingly the same story and the big good English word "SORRY".
It does not stop there, he says give me a day or two to confirm and get you an update. It is in quality check and we will ship it (not even bothered to think that today is 23rd and we need it in US on 25th). I had to remind him that today is 23rd and I was promised a delivery on 25th. Unbelievable they don’t do their homework either, before talking to a customer.
It is absolutely frustrating that we wasted 10 days and not going to the local store for the dress. I recommendation
1. Drive and visit local store business to get your products. They may be expensive, but you will have a peace of mind.
2. These guys are sweet talker and make false promises.

Not sure if the management even cares or just minting money via poor customers. I have asked them to cancel my order and I hope to never do business with such non customer friendly company
Jun 23, 2015