Cato Fashions / Unethical behavior

1 Granbury, TX, United States Review updated:

I was shopping in your Cato fashion store in Granbury and I over heard an employee with blonde hair saying rude and unnecessary comments about my appearances and giving me nothing but attitude when I was respectful towards her the entire time I was shopping. I am a regular customer and I do not appreciate being disrespected by people I give tons of money too. I hope this issue is resolved and that I do not have to experience this ever again.

Am
Dec 28, 2016

Comments

12th of Oct, 2017

I went to a Cato store. The store number is 00583 salesperson number is 124. We went on October 12 2017 at 6:30pm. There is a laundromat near it where I made a bunch of change. I tried to buy two earrings and the total came to 10 dollars and some change. I tried to pay with the change I had because I had $20 in quarters and she refused to take my change and I don't know why because shes supposed to take any kind of money. I had to leave one of the earrings because she wouldn't take my money. I don't know if it was because I'm black but you guys just lost a customer.