Cathedral Hygienehygiene bin

Having being recently duped by Catherdral Hygiene I googled Cathedral Hygiene Complaints and found myself on here. I thought I signed up for £4 per collection of sanitary fortnightly for 12 months, I'm a first time cafe owner and came into my cafe saying I need a bin as it is the law to have it or I will have environment health to answer to. I was waiting for my food hygiene certificate so this scared me. Then a bill came for much more, as they said it was weekly, then added vat which they failed to say it wasn't included. I didn't pay as I was arguing with them, then they sent me a annual invoice and threatened court. I told them to collect there bin. Two of them then came in the shop to bully me. Never responding to emails as to not leave a paper trail. I signed in August I believe and is still unresolved, so they called again and I said we need to agree an alternative for the remainder of the 12 month contract to which she replied ‘you mean 60 months' I was gobsmacked, my lease is only 3 years at the building and I know I said I can only sign a 12 month contract. Well and truly lied to. If anyone has any advise, please help me!

Li