Catalog Potpouri / Scam

Catalog Potpouri passed my credit card number on to MVQ after I tried to purchase an item for the catalog which was also a disaster. MVQ said they would return my money but Catalog Potpouri had a trick up their sleve at the end of the ordering process. Watch out. I tried to order a tee shirt from the catalog and at the end of the ordering process they asked if I wanted a $20.00 rebate. This is the scam to get the charges sent on to MVQ. When I talked to a supervisor at Potpouri she said to bad charlie.

Ha

Comments

• Ju
      9th of Nov, 2018

I ordered two items--both overpriced but looked good in catalog. The 'denim' jacket material was so thin you could see through it if you held it up to the light. I kept the other item because it was fleece and needed warm tops for our cold Kansas winters. I boxed up the return item and took to UPS Store to send back, using the return label provided on the invoice. The clerk weighed, measured box and said it would cost $15.95 to return; when I objected, she said USPS would be $24.95, and it was very expensive to return items without a RM label provided by the store. I sent an email to Potpourri today objecting to return shipping costs and asking for RM label. Also said I was reporting to BBB and the Kansas AG's Consumer Protection Office. We'll see if they respond! I will post to Facebook if they don't and warn people NOT to purchase from Potpourri, Serengheti or any of their other company catalogs.