Casio / Casio product as their service stinks!
I sent my new camera, 5 weeks old to CASIO for repair on May 21.07, Price at Brandsmart $ 390.00 plus memory card of $45.00
Today is June 25.07 over one month later!
I have phoned several times and nobody could give me an answer what happened to my camera. Then, three weeks ago, I received a camera from another customer, I called and they said they would send me a UPS label to ship the camera back. That label I received on. June 20. and I sent the camera from the other customer out the next day. But, so far no response. If you like to have the names of the persons working for CASIO, I have them all with the date when I contacted them.
I would not recommend any person to buy a CASIO product as their service stinks.
They don't care, they don't want to help and the most popular answer from there service department is: "I don't know".
More Casio Complaints & Reviews
- Casio G-Shock Tough Solar Classic - Battery Replacement and Customer Service 
- Casio /Analog (HK-Y) - Stop working 
- Casio - G shock - battery replacement problem 
- casio G Shock - Warranty & Service 
- Casio W-96 H - Scratches badly 
- Casio Watch - casio sport digital atomic watch
- Casio Watch MTP1246D-1AV - New Casio Watch- not functioning
- Casio Electronic Manufacturing Company - Employee misbehavior
- Casio G-Shock atomic time keeping - Unable to remove links from watch band
- Casio - new casio watch broken