Cashforiphones / My experience with cashforiphones

May 14, 2015
Cashforiphones failed to give me the amount they initially quoted on their website. They quoted me $140 for my iphone 4s and ended up giving me a check for $63. Sadly, I only found out about it when I returned home from a weeklong business trip. Fortunately though, I was able to talk to get someone on the phone right away who then quickly transferred me over the Purchasing Department. After patiently being on hold for about 10 minutes, I was told that I couldn’t request for my phone to be returned to me because it was past their 5 days grace period. I was, however, able to get them to bump up my payment from $63 to $100. Do not lose hope if you’ve dealt with cashforiphones already! You can still call them and hopefully resolve the situation in your favor!

N  25th of Apr, 2015 by

Cashforiphones - Deceptive Company CashForiPhones

Deceptive...Deceptive...Stay away from this company...I am telling you all stay away. from this company ...Do not risk your gadgets, you will get no money or very very less money from this company...
N  26th of Apr, 2015 by

Cashforiphones - Do not have high expectations from Cashforiphones !!!!

Don't ever use Cashforiphones for selling your iphone or any apple products. Like many others, I was quoted a price of $200 for my iphone 4s 64gb, only to be sent a check of $150 in the mail. My phone was in a very good condition. It is too bad that I couldn't get a fair payoff

CashForiPhones Logo CashForiPhones