Cash4Gold / deceptive advertising!
We decided to use Cash4Gold after reading the great references cited on their website. We were going to sell our jewelry on craigslist.com but thought this sounded like a more effective way to maximize our profits. WHAT A JOKE! I finally received my check after weeks and weeks of waiting with no word and no confirmation that they even received my jewelry -- I feared it was gone for good. It might as well be lost! For a 14K gold bracelet that I was offered $75, $85, and $90 for on craigslist I received a whopping $4.73! I felt instantly sick and feared the worst.
For some small diamonds that they took our of a ring they paid me $0.21. Yes, that is twenty-one cents. Add in a 14k ring and pair of earrings and my total windfall was $7.51. I feel like I've been sucker punched and just hope someone reads this and saves themself the time, energy and agony of going through this process.
This is a scam people. I don't how they got Forbes and the BBB to endorse them -- perhaps they did a few good deals at first to get the recognition but now they are nothing but thieves.
More Cash4Gold Complaints & Reviews
- Cash 4 Gold - Rip Off 
- Cash 4 Gold - Payment for gold 
- Cash 4 Gold - jewelry 
- Cash 4 Gold - false advertising 
- Cash 4 Gold - Ridiculous Amount offered for my goods 
- Cash4Gold - want my package back!!!
- Cash4Gold - never recived money or jewely back 
- Cash4Gold - don't use them 
- Cash4Gold - their assessment of content golf
- Cash4Gold - scam alert: beware the golden fleece