Cash4Gold / thanks for nothing-no really nothing!

1 HI, United States Review updated:

So I had some diamonds and gold and I thought hey I need the money bad (who doesn't) and I figured these guys were going to give me a return way better than any Pawn shop from the way they advertise...oh and they have a return deal. Sweet. WRONG. I was expecting at least 100.00...nope they sent me 25.00 bucks..so I called...no answer (go figure) so I left a message. TELL ME WHY have an answering machine when YOU don't call BACK?!? If they don't answer how can I tell them anything...how? oh and the check is sent out so late you are screwed...you can't send it back to them in time to get your stuff back. They sent me a letter saying they never got ANY communication from me about my DISATTIFICATION..so I HOPE YOU GET IT NOW!!!
I sent in two small diamonds in gold post and they gave me 2.00 bucks WHAT!? sure they were tiny but they costed WELL over 2.00 DOLLARS!!! Some stuff apparently had no precious gold so WHY DIDN"T I GET THAT STUFF BACK!? Karma sucks I hope your company goes down...file bankruptcy...lose YOUR jobs...it sucks companies like THIS stay in business while the GOOD ones go belly up.
HOw much did the people in your tv ad send you cuz for 500.00 dollars so they can take a vacation they musta ROBBED a pawn shop and sent you the store...otherwise I don't see how they made out THAT well...

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009

You mean a site that's no longer up? NICE TRY DON PENNINGTON...YOU FAIL.

3rd of Mar, 2009

Besides there's a difference between not paying full market value and giving you $2.oo for a diamond. Please tell Satan I said hi the next time he comes to your street corner for your twice-weekly BJ sesh.

So, I put on my Indiana Jones hat and did some digging. Here's what I found:

- ''ibuyoldgold.info" is a man named Don Pennington from Pennsylvania. If you go to ibuyoldgold.info, you will be redirected to a site called associatedcontent.com, a site that PAYS people to write content for them. The so called "review" is little more than a commercial for Cash4Gold, not an honest review of the service. Here's an example:

"Wanna better option? Of course you do! Got any old, ugly, broken jewelry around your house? Of course you do! Wanna get paid top dollar for your scrap gold, silver, and platinum? Of course you do!! My friends at Cash4Gold.com have already helped thousands of good people just like you, through troubling financial times, and have paid out millions of dollars, to many who become regular customers. To be frank: You're just not gonna find a company that'll treat you better, answer all of you questions clearer, or pay you more, than Cash4Gold.com! Cash4Gold.com has been operating since 2001. They've since grown to being one of the largest, and most respected, precious metals refineries in the U.S., and they're the only precious metals refinery to be listed in "Inc. Magazine's" "500 Fastest-Growing Companies in America", for 2006 and 2007. And it's all based upon, fair dealings with sellers, honesty, and knock-your-socks-off service!"

Does that sound like an honest appraisal or a commercial?

This guy is a shill. A carnival barker.

- On this very forum, Pennington says he is a "former customer" yet in his commercial/review, he never once says anything about how much money he got or even if he actually ever used the service! COMPLETE ###!! Remember, Don Pennington is being PAID to write this, and I'll wager that he got more money for lying about the service than he would if had actually used it.

- Pennington is a sad and bitter divorcee who, according to his associatedcontent.com profile, has but one interest: "Winning my children back".
    Sad, huh?
    Well almost as sad as this, his bio: "I'm just another throw-away Dad tryin' to make the child support". Apparently making the child support includes writing almost 400 articles for associatedcontent.com. In fact, I encourage you to not go to that site, as he may get paid for every visit. I did it for research and part of me hopes he gets money to pay his support with, but you don't need to do it.

Don, you asked for this by coming here and insulting people that have a legitimate gripe against a scam just so you can generate traffic for your Internet paycheck machine. Get a real ###ing job, ###.

PWND.