Cash4Gold

Posted:

don't use them

Cash4Gold
I sent jewelry including a 14k bracelet my grandmother had brought me from Spain. It alone was over 1 0z as well 2 other bracelets, 2 rings, and 2 charms. I received a check for $157.87. I want my jewerly back! There is a strict 10day return policy.. Mail delivery was almost stopped because of weather, I was out of town at Christmas. Check dated December 16. It is now Jan 2, 2009. They will not return items because of stricct policy.

DO NOT USE THEM! IT IS A RIP OFF. THEIR POLICIES COVER THEMSELVES FROM MISTAKES LIKE I MADE!
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Comments

N  17th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
What a ripoff, I sent in some gold scraps and silver to CASH$GOLD, I called to see how long it would take, They said they didn't receive it yet. But when I entered the tracking # the site said they have received it, So I then called again and they said there computer was giving false information (they surly are give people false info.) It took 3 weeks to receive a check. To my disappointment I got only 15.00 for what I sent them.One sterling necklace they gave a whole $1.05 for 18 grams, and a whole 2.00 for a 10k gold ring, A whole $1.95 for 12k rings, necklace. And a whole $10.00 for another 10grams of 10k gold... I would have done better at a paun shop (and you will too). So, don't get too angry if you read this, and then send your gold or silver...Trust me... I and many others were taken for a ride, and I m car sick over this.Its pretty sad they pray on the people that are having a hard time just to pay for gas nowadays. The little guys and gals get every time.
D  1st of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
you do have the option of sending the check back - so i would not be madd - yet then again - you sent in a small amount of gold - they sent me $732.55 for my gold - im happy with the service - my first shipment was small - i was just testing the service - i am now waiting on my second check - i agree the wait is somewhat long though - but i think its worth it -
N  27th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
On 9/26 I mailed in some old jewelry to Cash4Gold based on the TV ads I had seen about this company. The company finally acknowledged that they had rec'd my items on Oct. 7th and on Oct. 15th I rec'd a check in the huge amount of $39.09. I immediately emailed them and said that I would be returning the check because I was not happy with the amount they paid. They asked me what I expected to get for my items... DUH... All of it was 14KT gold, 1 large ring mounting, 1 large gold nugget pendant, 2 other pendants, and 1 earring. They indicated on the check stub that the items were 12KT. I know for a fact they were all 14KT because each item was stamped and I had also had the pieces checked. At any rate, I returned the check on Oct. 16th and they rec'd it on the 21st. I am still waiting for them to send back my items. They have told me that my items are ready to ship but they are waiting for a FED EX LABEL and NUMBER... These people must think that "Joe PUBLIC" was born under a rock. I emailed them tonight and said if my jewelry was not returned ASAP that I would be contacting the Attorney General's Office in Florida to complain. I rec'd an email back immediately stating that my items would be Fed Ex'd tomorrow and I would be provided with a tracking number. THIS IS A SCAM to the public. Totally misleading and NO ONE should fall for this the way that I did along with countless others.
D  31st of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
You stupid c u n t... why would you send your jewelry by mail to a company that has the number "4" in their name, and you only heard of through an infomercial? Serves you right! I'm not saying their not scammers, but that's what you get for being an idiot! Hope you learn your lesson finally
A  4th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
When did you attempt to send your check back to them?

I am investigating Cash4Gold. E-mail me for more information: cash4goldscam@gmail.com
N  6th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I too was duped into believing that Cash4Gold would give me fair value for a solid gold band wedding ring. I paid $350 for the ring 25 years ago. I sent it to Cash4Gold and they sent me a check for $8.32! To say I was shocked was an understatement. I called and the "manager" I spoke to said he would send me another payment of $25! Since I complained after they supposedly melted my ring down, I could not get my ring back. This company is preying upon people. They should be investigated for their misleading advertising and their deceptive ways. If you need to sell your gold go to a local dealer and deal face to face.
N  6th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
You should contact the Jewelers vigilance Committee (JVC) at jvclegal.org. This organization is a non-profit trade organization that handles complaints and issues the consumer has with a member of the Jewelry industry. According to Cash4gold's website, they are a member. It is important that members of the public complain about this company and make other people aware. There are other HONEST precious metal refiners out there. One way to tell is if they have a schedule or price list that they can show you. It is important to know what market the gold will be based on and what percentage you will be paid. Once you know this, you can gauge how much your return should be. I hope this information is helpful to everyone scammed here and please report the scam to the JVC and better business bureau.
N  7th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Joe "PUBLIC" WAS born under a rock and each time people like you send things to scam companies like this it just reinforces that! I'm sorry but I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone that sits there and watches their ads and then runs for the phone. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You should be happy. You at least got paid for being stupid!
N  17th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
this company claims they never received my goods that i did indeed send them.( i sent them a american eagle 1/2 oz gold coin and a 14 k gold wedding ring) valued at approx. 500 $$$. there appears to be a trend with this company with similar complaints. I hope there is an investigation in regards to this as I feel I have been scammed along with numerous other victims. thank you.
N  17th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
People just continue to get STUPIDER and STUPIDER every day!!!

CASH4GOLD is a WELL-KNOWN THIEF AND SCAMMER...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING YOUR BRAINS????

You could not have taken your gold to a LOCAL pawn shop or gold dealer...NO, just because they advertise on scam TV channels, you think it has to be great...Now you know the truth about TV advertising!!!
N  29th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
ps ya are know no company not going give you full value for something used as gold, pawnshops want pay only 50cent-dollar for old dvds with boxes and they pay about 1us for ps2 games and about 5-10us for ps 3 games-they returned my stuff by ups i paid nothing well seem to me they full of crap took 8 days for them to check it all i had silver coins they did not want also 2 bretlins watches they seem not want i told them i wanted 1400us for everything they wanted to give me 700us seems
signup ya to this link over 133, 000 members gain high pr ranks in searches for your youtube and blog site and social, ya need to go on craiglist or sell on some site you can advertise to sell your stuff on maybe ebay-try newspaper and yard sell to sell stuff-pawnshop
your ad can be changed anytime as a member on here-you can use banner-link, ps i told them on all these scam links folks placing on them and on bbb and over 300 cases and told them i dont know if any true they might got scared that reason they sent my stuff back, there real places online that sell-buy watches, but cash4gold got like 900, 000 satifield customers and about 400 complaints see ya that why nothing hardly can be done just as there millions on medicines only few have complaints-like sometime folks get stuff in store be a defect but be rare like like dvds some dont work, all ya have do is ask cash4gold send your stuff back-best use insurance from ups so if in case its lost you can file get real money from the government best take photos of items, if ya accept the cash its like sold as is ya like buying a used car!!!
Title: TRAFFICDIGGER FREE VIRAL TRAFFIC JOIN NOW!
URL: http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/freeforallworlds.html
A  20th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
DEAR CASH4GOLD, I KEEP SENDING FOR A GOLD PACKET BUT I NEVER GET ONE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. I HAVE GOLD TO SELL YOU. PLEASE SEND ME A PACKET OR TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON. I WILL WAIT FOR YOU. THANKS AND GOD SPEED.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree