Cash 4 Gold / Mail Fraud
I applied for a Cash4Gold secured envelope to be sent to me to put my jelewy (all gold with some diamond rings) in it and send it back to them to get money for it.
I mailed it driectly from the post office-handed directly to the clerk. This was January 2, 2009. I contacted Cash 4 Gold about my check and they gave me some song and dance that the package never arrived (yet they could tell me what my number was they assigned to me just by my name-seems a little fishy) and told me to go on some bogus inspector general website to file a complaint (the post office clerk told me the other day that is not how you investigate mailk fraud and/or missing mail); the Cash 4 Gold clerk also told me that this hotline would give me some number, for me to value my jewelry and then they would just send me a check for the amount (how awfully trusting of them I am telling the truth.) I am going to file a complaint with the government for mail fraud and scams as it is federal crime to accept packages and tell the consumer they didn't arrive and give out bogus website addresses for the govt telling the consumer the govt will help you get your money.
Any leads would be much appreciated! These people are crooks!
More Cash 4 Gold Complaints & Reviews
- Cash 4 Gold - Rip Off 
- Cash 4 Gold - Payment for gold 
- Cash 4 Gold - Ridiculous Amount offered for my goods 
- Cash 4 Gold - underpay 
- Cash 4 Gold - cash for gold stole my gold 
- Cash4Gold - want my package back!!!
- Cash4Gold - never recived money or jewely back 
- Cash4Gold - don't use them 
- Cash4Gold - their assessment of content golf
- Cash4Gold - scam alert: beware the golden fleece