Casey's General Store / employee
i have worked for this company for 5+years, i took the positon of 2nd assistant manager over a year ago, guaranteed workng every other saturdays doing b0oks, untill 10AM, with sundays off. and working every other mondays, doing the books. monday books are like tuesday b0oks thru saturdays. they are HELL, excuse my language. now, this corporation is trying to tell me i have to work everyother sunday. then they tell me they can not force me to, but my manager, LOUISE COURTNEY, tells me that if do not work sundays i have to do mondays books EVERY monday, what the hell? to me this sounds like briabry.. i was guarnteed something and now they are going back on their word. what if we did this as an emloyee, we would be FIRED!<br />
not only that, today i found out that if you call in on a weekend, friday-sunday, even if you have a doctors excuse or the flu, or HN1N, YOU ARE FIRED!! what compassion you have for your employees.<br />
To be honest, I worked 9 hours today without eating, or even a break. I had to begg to go the bathroom, this corportion would make more money if they treated their employees like human beings, not like animanls. <br />
in the store i work at we are not allowed any type of break, bathroom, eating, etc. for 4- hours, get a grip, WE ARE NOT ANIMALS. when we do get that break, our manager, LOUISE COURTNEY, gets mad if we are gone more than 1-minute. and that is NO LIE!!!.. i have been here for over five (5) years I shoud know.
More Casey's General Store Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - harassment 
- Casey's General Store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey's General Store - unsanitary kitchen workers 
- Casey’s General Stores - service
- Caseys General Store - employee rude behavior
- Casey’s General Stores - fountain pop.
- Casey’s General Stores - substitutions on pizza
- Casey’s General Stores Sycamore and 41st - coffee