Cartoon Network / Animations on bottom of screen

1 MN, United States Review updated:

Have you ever hated those animations on the bottom of the screen when watching shows on Cartoon Network? Someone should really do something about those. It gets annoying when the bottom part of the picture is blocked out and the good part appears to be there, whether they're big or small, or even distracting. Why do Cartoon Network need to have those stupid animations on the bottom of the screen when they can cut out some of the commercials they air and put in the shows in the animations in the commercials? Why? Cartoon Network should cut out some commercials that aren't appropriate for little kids, like commercials advertising prescription for E.D. or Vaginal prescriptions, since little kids are only interested in cartoons, not sexual ads, which will make them ask their parents what those things are, like semen, or cum, (yeah...), or what the meaning of the word 'sex' is or means. Those kind of commercials should be moved to the Adult Swim TV block, since older kids (teenagers) and adults know what those things are. We should have our kids and our future kids watch TV with no distractions during the show or movie, no disturbing images or profane language, and fraud ads that make kids want to order that could be harmful to the kids. Cartoon Network should do something about what they are doing to the shows they air with the animations and the commercials they show.

Mm

Comments

• Ya
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Cartoon Network - please do not showing all time oggy and the cockroach and roll no21
    India

i want to complain that please do not show oggy and the cockroaches and roll no21 . and show ben 10 episode all time.i request this .please do this as soon as possible.

with regard,
    yatin singh

• Ty
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Cartoon Network - My video

Hi Cartoon Network I just wanted to say its ok if you put ads in my video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVKnFGmHgY

but you guys are amazing! it's perfectly ok for the ads!

thanks!

• Pa
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Cartoon Network - Fucking bloody bich cartoon network .
    Jaipur
    India

Guys don't waste your time on this [censored] channel.I think C.N can't read our comment . This channel daily repeat [censored]ing cartoons like roll no 21, we bears, oggy and cockroaches, etc.

• Ya
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Cartoon Network - Cartoon Timing
    Pakistan

With due respect I am gonna say that my favourite cartoon courage the cowardly dog hope you know many people like it so can you please change the timing of cartoon I will be very thankful

Waiting for Reply