Carrefour Sun City / refuse to return goods
On Tuesday October 16th I was with my wife buying grocery from Carrefour Sun City at Heliopolis, Cairo. We chose a couple of sticker books for our grand son for EGP 90. When we arrived home and had a good look at the books we found them worn out, and we decided to return them next day.
Next day (Wednesday) we went to customer service to return the books, but they told us that they have rules not to return books. We told them that it is not acceptable to sell us products that is not proper, so they sent for the deputy manager Mr. Wael.
Mr. Wael said that this is careffour policy and that he will be held accountable if he breaks it. He went on to say that we should have carefully examined the books before buying them.
We tried to convince him that it was our trust in careffour that made us just pick the books and go, but for no avail.
We just left both books and left.
More Carrefour Sun City Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour - Delsey Suitcase - misleading the customer
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour - samsung washing machine