Carolina Pool Plastering / It seems that no one in the pool business is reputable

I called Carolina Pool Plastering concerning a hair line crack found in our pool several days after they plastered our pool. I was told the owner handles these problems and was on the other line and would call me back. That was yesterday June 29, 2006. Surprise- you got it he never called. I called back today and told them why I was calling that I didn't get a call back yesterday. The woman who answered the phone had the gall to tell me this was their busy time of the season. The owner handles these problems and she would leave a message on his desk. But not to hold my breathe because I probably would not get a call back today. They are so busy. Excuse me but I am one of those reasons why you are so busy. You just plastered my pool and you can not take the time to call back a customer who by the way I told her still needed their spa plastered. I told her well when he wants a check he can come and get it when he fixes the crack. It seems that no one in the pool business is reputable.

More Carolina Pool Plastering Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ml
      9th of Aug, 2007

I am sorry that R. Williamson seemed to be disgruntled by Carolina Pool Plastering. Mr. Deaton was nothing but a professional in my opinion. My husband had passed away and I knew I needed my pool replastered but did not know a reputable company that would do a good job and not take advantage of a widow. A neighbor recommended Carolina Pool Plastering and said even though they were from Charlotte I would not be disappointed. God seemed to drop him in my backyard. From the estimate through the final balancing of the chemicals I could not have asked for more. There were a few days delay due to weather but someone from the office called promptly to let me know and apologized for the inconvenience. I am on property where the water table could pop my pool up and this was a concern of mine. The Carolina Pool Plastering crew came in and worked swiftly but with great expertise. This company obviously hired all the talent in the Charlotte pool industry. My pool is beautiful and my family and I can enjoy it for many years to come.