Carmax / They are a torture

I bought a 2005 Audi S4 from the LAX location 4 weeks ago. After a week I noticed an odd noise coming from the steering on full lock. Call up CarMax and they say take it to any Audi dealer (I'm in SF) and they will fix it, CarMax will pay. Nope! My car has been at Audi for 2.5 weeks while CarMax pass me from one person to the other, don't return calls and generally try and bury their head in the sand. Even the "Executive help team" can't get the *** store manager to call me back! AVOID THESE MUPPETS AT ALL COSTS!

Va

Comments

• Wa
      15th of Apr, 2008

I am 200% agree cause I am running into the same situation I just bought 2001 LX 470 from Houston SW location and LX 470 spend more time on there parking lot then in my garage ever since I bough it I am making tons of trip to Carmac service and getting sucks response from them I am about to take the LX470 back this week and throw at them I will be horing my attorney to deal with these people.

• Li
      25th of May, 2010

Wilson - you have every right to be frustrated from getting a non-response from them, however you are placing the blame on Carmax because an Audi dealership had your car for so long? I guess the Audi dealer is above reproach, eh?

Waqar - your attorney probably read the contracts you signed and laughed (on the inside, of course) because you didn't. Lawyers love knowing their field will never die because people don't RTFM.