Carmax / They are a torture
I bought a 2005 Audi S4 from the LAX location 4 weeks ago. After a week I noticed an odd noise coming from the steering on full lock. Call up CarMax and they say take it to any Audi dealer (I'm in SF) and they will fix it, CarMax will pay. Nope! My car has been at Audi for 2.5 weeks while CarMax pass me from one person to the other, don't return calls and generally try and bury their head in the sand. Even the "Executive help team" can't get the *** store manager to call me back! AVOID THESE MUPPETS AT ALL COSTS!
More Carmax Complaints & Reviews
- Carmax - Be well prepared to enter a nightmare world! 
- Carmax - They underpay salesmen 
- Carmax - Some facts about CarMax 
- Carmax - Scam and cheating 
- Carmax - It's a den of ###s 
- CarMax Business Services - return policy
- Carmax - total loss of vehicle
- Carmax - purchased a cadillac cts from carmax in dec 2013. the car over the next 38, 000 miles has required more than $14, 000 in repairs
- Carmax - automobile
- Carmax - sold a car that wasn't safe and mechanically safe! car has been out on repair for 3 months!