Carid.compoor service

I order a set of rims & locking lugs with the help of a Rep. for my truck. When the rims arrived they didn't fit my truck! At the time my truck was getting a lift kit installed by Rick's Pro Truck. Rick's Pro Truck couldn't remove my truck from his hydraulic lift till the CARID rims arrived. I called CARID and reported the problem andask them to overnight the rims. I was told there wasn't enough profit in the rims to spend the money to ship them overnight. After many phone calls and tell this joke of a company how bad of a bind they had me and Rick's Pro Truck in, I got the rims 3 weeks later. They did not do anything out of their way the fix the problem. This company just wants profits and does not care about the customer even if they messed up the order. I will never do business with this company again and I hope this site helps put them out of business. By the way, they also sent the wrong locking lug nuts. CARID IS THE MOST IMCOMPETENT PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. You been warned!

Bi