Carecredit / Ge Money Bank / intrest fraud

1 PO BOX 960061Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-893-7864

I made applied for this card through my vet. He did not make me aware that the balance needed to be paid in 30 days. I have my payments made automatically though my online banking system. I have always paid this bill with more than the minimum amount desired on time. As a got the statment after a 1 total year of the first purchase I seen there was a finance charge of $387 for the year. I spoke to a representative Nancy who told me I had one year the pay the balance or I would receieve a finance charge for the total year. I complained and explained how I always paid more then desired and one time. Nancy then told me she would credit the finance charge if the bill was paid in full for $512.24. I immediately then gave her my bank information to pay the balance plus a additional $15 surcharge for paying over the phone. A week has passed and the money still has not been taken from my account, I called GE Money Bank/Carecredit to ask why I still have not seen the money taken from my account. The representative then told me 'You did not call here. All our calls are logged into a computer and you have not called here in the past few weeks'. I immediately asked for a manager. I explained again to this manager that I have called a week ago explained the problem with the finance charge then complained that I gave all my personal bank information to someone they claim I did not speak to. I insisted to speak to a different manager. The manager was also no help. she was very rude and hung up on me.

Comments

• Dw
      30th of Apr, 2009

I GOT THIS CARD THROUGH MY DENTAL WORKER I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO READ ANYTHING ABOUT LATE FEES AFTER 30 DAYS OR FINANCE CHARGES I MADE A FEW PAYMENTS ON A 1000 DOLLAR LOAN AND I SEE YHAT THE DUE BALANCE IS STILL OVER 1000 DOLLARS, I BEEN LIED TO AND CHEATED. I NO LONGER WISH TO KEEP THIS CARD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET THIS LOAN PAID OFF WITH OUT THE USE OF THE CARD OR ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE OF 29.990%.ACCOUNT NUMBER
    6019 1830 1621 4637 DWAYNE CHANDLER.EMAIL DWAYNE.CHANDLER@ATT.NET CELL 916 919-6685
    THANK YOU. DWAYNE CHANDLER.

• Dw
      30th of Apr, 2009

I WAS SIGHED UP FOR CARE CREDIT BY MY DENTIS AND I NEVER
    NEW A CREDIT CARD WAS INVOLVED I NEVER NEW ABOUT ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATES OF 29.990% OR FINANCE CHARGES, I FILL LIKE I BEEN TRICKED BY THE DENTIS AND I DO NOT WANT NO PART OF THIS CARD I MAID SEVERAL PAYMENTS AND I STILL DON, T SEE THE TOTOL GOING DOWN.I, AM STUCK WITH LATE FEES I DON, T EVEN PAY LATE FEES ON MY OTHER CREDIT CARD.I WOULD LIKE TO PAY BACK WHAT I RECEIVED WITH OUT ALL THE EXTRAS. DWAYNE.CHANDLER@ATT.NET
    ACCOUNT 6019*1830*1621*4637

• Ag
      22nd of Dec, 2010
    Carecredit/GE MONEY BANK - Inaccurate website & Rudeness
    GE Money Bank

These are the most rude customer service people I've yet to request help from. They have a rudementary knowlege of their company and the operation of it's website. This website has inconsistancies such that one does not know if a payment has been made or not. The supervisory personnel are no more aware of the problem. In one instance I read to them what was on their website concerning my account and they all but accused me of lying.

• Ge
      10th of Jan, 2011

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number
    - Reference code DM 011011

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,