Carecredit / Ge Money Bank / intrest fraud
I made applied for this card through my vet. He did not make me aware that the balance needed to be paid in 30 days. I have my payments made automatically though my online banking system. I have always paid this bill with more than the minimum amount desired on time. As a got the statment after a 1 total year of the first purchase I seen there was a finance charge of $387 for the year. I spoke to a representative Nancy who told me I had one year the pay the balance or I would receieve a finance charge for the total year. I complained and explained how I always paid more then desired and one time. Nancy then told me she would credit the finance charge if the bill was paid in full for $512.24. I immediately then gave her my bank information to pay the balance plus a additional $15 surcharge for paying over the phone. A week has passed and the money still has not been taken from my account, I called GE Money Bank/Carecredit to ask why I still have not seen the money taken from my account. The representative then told me 'You did not call here. All our calls are logged into a computer and you have not called here in the past few weeks'. I immediately asked for a manager. I explained again to this manager that I have called a week ago explained the problem with the finance charge then complained that I gave all my personal bank information to someone they claim I did not speak to. I insisted to speak to a different manager. The manager was also no help. she was very rude and hung up on me.
More Carecredit / Ge Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- CareCredit - terrible behaviour
- CareCredit - agreement and consent forms 
- CareCredit - CareCredit credit card 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.