CareCredit / Fraudulent Activity
I signed up for a no interest for 12 months and during these 12 months I was sending money orders to carecredit. There was a promotional balance and the date was 2-18-09 and due that I was trying to avoid finance charges, I paid in full the promotional balance and sent it in January and it was received January the 24, 2009. What happened next is the most ironic thing I have been a part of. I received 2 days ago an invoice for the Month of February, and Yesterday for the Month of March, that payment had to be received by March 14 and my balance was over $ 700 dollars which included all the finance charges. There was a hidden charge of about 100 dollars but they waited 2 months to send me the invoice so that I could not see that they were charging me extra and keep me from making a payment and allow them to charged me the finance charges.
More CareCredit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- CareCredit - terrible behaviour
- CareCredit - agreement and consent forms 
- CareCredit - CareCredit credit card 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.