Carecredit / Fraudulent Activity

1 Edinburg, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 956-207-1591

I signed up for a no interest for 12 months and during these 12 months I was sending money orders to carecredit. There was a promotional balance and the date was 2-18-09 and due that I was trying to avoid finance charges, I paid in full the promotional balance and sent it in January and it was received January the 24, 2009. What happened next is the most ironic thing I have been a part of. I received 2 days ago an invoice for the Month of February, and Yesterday for the Month of March, that payment had to be received by March 14 and my balance was over $ 700 dollars which included all the finance charges. There was a hidden charge of about 100 dollars but they waited 2 months to send me the invoice so that I could not see that they were charging me extra and keep me from making a payment and allow them to charged me the finance charges.

Ro

Comments

• Mo
      3rd of May, 2012

from what i understand there are class action lawsuits forming. i havent had my promotion expire yet. but after hearing all the complaints against CARECREDIT, im very worried. This is terrible. there are many other complaints on "[redacted].com". Dont know why providers that offer carecredit dont stop offering this financing. this bank gave me a very high credit line!!! guess i know why now. everyone needs to join in on a class action suit against this bank and stop them soon.