Care Credit / unable to access on line payments at www.geonlineservice.com
Each month I have tried to use the on-line system to make my monthly payment and each month I cannot access. It comes up with "an error page" when everything has been inputted correctly. I also contact the customer service area while on the computer and no one understands why I cannot get on and no one has been able to assist me. This creates a big problem because now I have to have a telephone payment which costs me an additional $10 for the transaction. I almost feel as though this is a scam to get an additional fee from me. I do everything on line and this is the only account that will not work on line even though everything is completed correctly.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- CareCredit - terrible behaviour
- CareCredit - agreement and consent forms 
- CareCredit - CareCredit credit card 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.