Care Credit / unable to access on line payments at www.geonlineservice.com

1 60 North Mission RdWappingers Falls, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 845-227-6143

Each month I have tried to use the on-line system to make my monthly payment and each month I cannot access. It comes up with "an error page" when everything has been inputted correctly. I also contact the customer service area while on the computer and no one understands why I cannot get on and no one has been able to assist me. This creates a big problem because now I have to have a telephone payment which costs me an additional $10 for the transaction. I almost feel as though this is a scam to get an additional fee from me. I do everything on line and this is the only account that will not work on line even though everything is completed correctly.

Comments

• Bu
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Use the following link and set up your account (cut and paste if necessary). This should allow you to access your account. Got to "One Time Payment" section and put in your checking account number, etc. Hope this helps.

• Mg
      12th of May, 2011

ME TOO !!!
    No matter what I do, reset password or try to register again, I keep getting the message:
    "THE USER NAME OR PASSWORD IS INVALID"
    I've done this over and over and over again! Multiple times!!!
    I CANNOT LOG INTO YOUR WEBSITE SO I CAN PAY MY BILL ONLINE!!!
    I HAVE TO MAIL IN MY PAYMENT!!!
    I'VE NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS ANYWHERE ELSE, WHEN I PAY BILLS ONLINE ALL OF THE TIME!!!

• Vi
      10th of Oct, 2014

us this link. They changed their payment website