Care Credit / MISREPRESENTATION

TX, United States Review updated:

I had some dental work done and opted to use CARE CREDIT for the first time ever. My dental work was $5, 500 on a 24 month interest free plan and I paid my bills online. I feel they misrepresented my information because on the statement it said "minimum payment due" starting at $160.00 and because I would pay more than the minimum I would see the payments eventually drop down to $120.00 per month. I was very excited to see my balance drop and I always paid on time. TO MY SURPRISE my balance had increased from $2, 600 to $4, 900!!! They said it was because I didn't pay off the full balance in 24 months. This is outright misrepresentation and borderline FRAUD because they should have put the REAL amount I needed to pay (minimum payment), not just a small one liner in a vague position on the e-statement. The company won't work with me on it because I'm past the deadline. I'll pay this off with a loan I can get for less than 14.99% and NEVER use this CREDIT company again. I know if this happened to me it surely has happened to others. WHAT A SCAM!!

Comments

• Ge
      28th of Mar, 2012

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032912_cb_PVTX **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at [protected]@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,